From June to December 2023, the Golden Age Village for the Elderly is hosting the following senior programs:
- Choir (Biweekly Thursdays at 7:30 pm)
- Line Dancing (Saturdays at 1:30 pm)
- Tai Chi (Saturdays at 3:30 pm)
- Homemaking (the last Sunday of each month, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Photography (once a month depending on group availability, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
We are able to organize these classes thanks to funding received from the Government of Canada’s New Horizons for Seniors Program (NHSP).