In the Golden Age Village, our residents, their happiness, their safety, and their well-being are the highest priority.
Our approach is cemented on understanding, loving kindness, compassion, tolerance, and respect for the principles of freedom and democracy.
- To provide affordable housing and support services for the seniors of our community, including personal care, meals, nursing, and medical assistance.
- To facilitate a happy, healthy, and fulfilling lifestyle for our seniors through diverse cultural, heritage, and religious activities.
- We strive to relieve the loneliness and isolation often found in their lives, and to improve their physical, psychological, and spiritual health, as well as that of their loved ones, with recreational and outing programs
- Compassion: We serve our residents and their loved ones with loving kindness, respect and integrity.
- Respect: We value each person as a unique individual and respect his or her background, beliefs and choices.
- Accountability & Transparency: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards.
- Relationships: We build strong relationships through open communication and mutual respect.
- Excellence in service: We promote a safe, inviting, and accessible environment.